Sales process mapping
Defining a lead, MQL, SAL & opportunity
Defining when to engage with leads
Passing leads to sales
Defining the sales process
How to engage top of the funnel leads
Automated lead assignment
Automated lead rotation
Automation of the sales process
Technology & automation to sell more
Lead insights automation
Automated sales tasks
HubSpot CRM & sales training
Using HubSpot CRM & custom properties
Introduction to Inbound Sales
How is Inbound Sales different?
Inbound sales, unlike outbound, is the art of educating and adding value to prospects at every stage of their buying journey. Traditional outbound salespeople focus on their product and service, as opposed to the pains / objectives of their potential customers. Savvy salespeople understand that the key to great business relationships is being a trusted adviser.
An outbound salesperson's approach to business development tends to be quite untargeted. They look at the types of people they want to sell to and start making contact with them directly. Inbound salespeople, on the other hand, look for sales triggers, such as actions or characteristics of an ideal buyer that may indicate some requirement for their services.
The fact is that 90% of B2B buyers don’t want to be interrupted and will find you when they’re ready. This has huge implications on sales, as it means traditional, untargeted outbound sales just doesn’t work as well as it used to. As information is more readily available online, 68% of the sales process is now conducted online. Therefore, sales need to add value and educate.
Inbound sales focuses on individual, high-quality buyers and their personal needs aligned with what your product can do to help them achieve their goals. And the results speak for themselves. 46% of salespeople using social selling and inbound selling techniques hit quota compared to 38% who don’t.
Inbound Sales can:
- Shorten sales cycles
- Improve lead to customer conversion rates
- Increase deal size
- Reduce cost per acquisition
- Increase buyer engagement
Our Inbound Sales methodology:
Who you're selling to
What you're selling
Prospect's pains and challenges
How your product is positioned as a solution
How to engage with your ideal buyers
Sales approach to inbound leads
How to add value and help, not simply sell
Opening up opportunities
Talking about goals
Use of open ended questions
Coming up with solutions to the challenges identified in the explore stage
TRY OUR FREE QUOTA FORECAST CALCULATOR
Why HubSpot CRM?
Have you ever had to tackle one of those CRM systems that seem a minefield you simply do not want to enter, let alone spent most of your time every day trying to work out and manage? In contrast, HubSpot CRM is sophisticated and comprehensive, 100% free, and most importantly easy and simple to use. It will:
- Integrate marketing intelligence into the sales process
- Allow you to manage your pipeline with total visibility
- Enable you to log sales activity automatically
- Enable you to see everything about a lead in one place
Why work with us?
- We have years of industry experience working with some of the leading companies within the industrial, tech and professional services sectors
- We are a HubSpot Platinum Partner
- Our automated sales sequences for nurturing inbound leads are currently used by HubSpot
- All our experts are highly qualified and fully HubSpot Certified
- We understand the challenges behind selling complex products and services and our commercial focus drives everything we do