About this role
Are you an experienced account manager looking to expand your skills and grow your career working with bigger or more complex clients across a wide range of digital disciplines? Just as important: do you put the client first and build relationships for the long-term rather than go for short term gain?
We’ve built our reputation and grown our business by taking the time to understand what’s most important to our clients and exceeding their expectations. So this new senior account management role is a key one for us and a big opportunity for the right candidate.
This role involves a mix of managing multiple work streams and disciplines for the same client and running marketing services across several divisions of large national and multi-national clients. In every case there is a real opportunity to grow accounts substantially, learn new skills and reap the rewards through a generous bonus scheme based upon client retention and growth.
We are a HubSpot agency, helping our B2B clients to achieve true digital transformation through our business consultancy, technology and marketing services. This unusual service blend is in demand so we are growing very fast and able to offer great career opportunities to our expanding team.
Why join Axon Garside?
- We are looking for ambitious people and there is the opportunity to grow this role to become Account Director and then Director of Client Success. We are on a fast-growth trajectory. That means that there is plenty of scope to develop your skills and career. Our culture encourages people to experiment and try new things, to shape their own role and build a career path that works for them. Our exciting plans mean that there will be even more opportunities opening up for our team in 2022 and beyond.
- HubSpot has developed a technology platform to support every part of the client’s business and we are building a new kind of agency to deliver that vision across sales, marketing and customer service. Increasingly we are engaged to deliver a digital transformation in the way that our clients market, sell and service their customers. That means a bigger opportunity for our business and a journey that is transforming the skills and opportunities of our team.
- Annual training budget, personal development plans and in-house, HubSpot and external training to help everyone to develop their career as well as to provide our clients with an ever-better service
- Results-based bonus scheme. When our clients grow, we grow too and so should the opportunities of the people who have created those results. This role benefits from a bonus scheme based on client results and retention.
- Hybrid working and a results driven approach to work rather than rigid working hours. When you’re in the office we have a great working environment in the heart of the Northern Quarter (dogs, snacks and beer - of course) but plenty of scope to work at home too.
- We only work with brands and companies that we love because life is too short to work with people who aren’t keen to be better. Our clients all have innovative products or approaches to business, high growth potential and crucially, a culture of respect for their customers, employees and partners. They want to do the right thing, to grow fast and to enjoy what they do.
- A commitment for our business to play its part in the community with extra days off for volunteering and community work and cycle to work scheme
Whilst we are all committed to growing as individuals and as a business and in making Axon Garside as good as it can be, there's no Axon Garside 'type'. Difference is celebrated.
- Manage a portfolio of clients across multiple disciplines including websites, customer portals, inbound marketing, CRM and technology support.
- Become the client’s main point of contact and champion within the agency
- Be the eyes and ears of the agency ‘walking the corridors’ of clients to understand how we can create the highest levels of client satisfaction and to open up new revenue opportunities for the agency
- Work with the delivery teams to plan projects and ensure profitable and timely delivery of services
- Support the Commercial Director in documenting and presenting client proposals and contracts for additional services
- Maintain client reporting processes, dashboards and measurement surveys of client satisfaction
- Two years experience in account management or service delivery in an agency environment with a background in one or more of the following disciplines: inbound marketing, SEO, paid media or social media
- A good listener with strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships at every level of a business up to director and senior management level
- Commercial awareness with a focus on profitability and targets as well as client happiness
- Good project management skills
- Tech enthusiast with ability to work in a variety of SaaS software platforms to manage projects, build presentations and documentations and manage conversations with clients through their platform of choice
- A constant learner who enjoys acquiring new skills, finding out about new clients, new sectors and new ideas
- Ambition to develop and grow your role
Interested in this role?
Please send your CV with a short covering letter telling us why you'd like to work at Axon Garside and why you are the right candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or just use the form below to attach your CV and cover letter and send it to us.