About this role
How does immersing yourself in just one client whilst still enjoying the buzz of agency life in the Northern Quarter sound?
Our fast growing HubSpot marketing and sales agency needs a marketer to help drive our ambitious growth plans and give our own marketing the undivided attention and love that it needs.
Over the next five years we are on a mission to make ourselves the thought-leaders in our chosen sector and go to agency for clients who want to grow their business through an integrated approach to sales, marketing and customer service, all built around the HubSpot Growth Suite.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Commercial Director and a growing sales and marketing team to build a pipeline of great quality sales leads. You’ll be supported by our client-facing domain experts in content, SEO, video, design, development and CRO but the buck stops with you.
Our sales and marketing goals are very ambitious so you’ll need to be a confident and innovative thinker, not afraid to develop new ideas or to put an experimental approach at the heart of your thinking. You’ll be creative AND data-driven, relentless in pursuing ever better results by optimising every part of the marketing process, and never satisfied with what’s already been achieved.
You won’t be expected to be an expert on every aspect of marketing but relevant skills and good experience and track record are important. Bags of enthusiasm and energy are vital. There’s huge potential for the right person to grow with this role and reap the rewards. You’ll have the chance to earn bonus from Day One.
Why join Axon Garside?
- We are on a fast-growth trajectory. That means that there is plenty of scope to develop your skills and career. Our culture encourages people to experiment and try new things, to shape their own role and build a career path that works for them. Our exciting plans mean that there will be even more opportunities opening up for our team in 2022 and beyond.
- HubSpot has developed a technology platform to support every part of the client’s business and we are building a new kind of agency to deliver that vision across sales, marketing and customer service. Increasingly we are engaged to deliver a digital transformation in the way that our clients market, sell and service their customers. That means a bigger opportunity for our business and a journey that is transforming the skills and opportunities of our team.
- Annual training budget, personal development plans and in-house, HubSpot and external training to help everyone to develop their career as well as to provide our clients with an ever-better service
- Results-based bonus scheme. When our clients grow, we grow too and so should the opportunities of the people who have created those results. Every Strategist benefits from a bonus scheme based on client results and retention.
- Hybrid working and a results driven approach to work rather than rigid working hours. When you’re in the office we have a great working environment in the heart of the Northern Quarter (dogs, snacks and beer - of course) but plenty of scope to work at home too.
- We only work with brands and companies that we love because life is too short to work with people who aren’t keen to be better. Our clients all have innovative products or approaches to business, high growth potential and crucially, a culture of respect for their customers, employees and partners. They want to do the right thing, to grow fast and to enjoy what they do.
- A commitment for our business to play its part in the community with extra days off for volunteering and community work and cycle to work scheme.
Whilst we are all committed to growing as individuals and as a business and in making Axon Garside as good as it can be, there's no Axon Garside 'type'. Difference is celebrated.
- Take ownership of our marketing goals and work with our Commercial Director to hit our revenue numbers
- Set out a strategy based on our goals and our data and measure and optimise the delivery of that strategy
- Get under the skin of our potential clients through research, face to face meeting and conversation
- Analyse our HubSpot portal, Google and other data sources to identify quarterly priorities to drive the numbers
- Create a content strategy in collaboration with our Head of Content
- Develop campaigns and audience creation strategies both offline and online
- Work with internal and external domain experts and roll your sleeves up to deliver ideas yourself
- Become a video presenter, customer interviewer and webinar speaker
Successful applicants will be supported by a team of content writers, SEO, paid media, design, video, development and HubSpot technology specialists but will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Confident self-starter with a positive attitude
- Effective listening and communication skills
- 2 years plus experience as a digital marketer, ideally in an agency environment and with a track-record of delivering great results
- Good working knowledge of persona development, content-planning, social media, SEO and email marketing
- Understanding of paid media
- Data and results driven approach combined with creativity and the ability to see opportunities to deliver results
- Organised project manager and planner
- Tech-savvy skills
- Ability to juggle multiple campaigns whilst meeting goals and deadlines
- HubSpot and Google qualifications, HTML and CSS knowledge, design skills, experience with outbound and non-digital marketing would all give you an advantage.
Interested in this role?
Please send your CV with a short covering letter telling us why you'd like to work at Axon Garside and why you are the right candidate for this role to email@example.com
Or just use the form below to attach your CV and cover letter and send it to us.