About this role
Are you ready to become the digital marketing manager for dynamic, high growth businesses?
Our strategists are outsourced marketing managers for their clients. They plan, manage and from time to time roll up their sleeves to execute lead-generation campaigns that create consistent high quality pipelines of quality leads that sales teams actually want to sell to!
Great inbound marketing results come from taking the time to research and understand the buyer, having the creativity to imagine campaigns that make our products and services relevant and the know-how to use social media, SEO, CRO and personalised marketing techniques to deliver impressive campaign ROI.
In short, you need to be a brilliant all-round marketer, up for the challenge and keen to push yourself beyond your comfort zone.
If that’s you, the good news is that we are currently looking for a new additional strategist to join our team.
Read-on to find out if this is the right next step in your career:
Why join Axon Garside?
- We are on a fast-growth trajectory ourselves. That means that there is plenty of scope to develop your skills and career. Our culture encourages people to experiment and try new things, to shape their own role and build a career path that works for them. Our exciting plans mean that there will be even more opportunities opening up for our team in 2022 and beyond.
- HubSpot has developed a technology platform to support every part of the client’s business and we are building a new kind of agency to deliver that vision across sales, marketing and customer service. Increasingly we are engaged to deliver a digital transformation in the way that our clients market, sell and service their customers. That means a bigger opportunity for our business and a journey that is transforming the skills and opportunities of our team.
- We only work with brands and companies that we love because life is too short to work with people who aren’t keen to be better. Our clients all have innovative products or approaches to business, high growth potential and crucially, a culture of respect for their customers, employees and partners. They want to do the right thing, to grow fast and to enjoy what they do.
- Annual training budget, personal development plans and in-house, HubSpot and external training to help everyone to develop their career as well as to provide our clients with an ever-better service
Results-based bonus scheme. When our clients grow, we grow too and so should the opportunities of the people who have created those results. Every Strategist benefits from a bonus scheme based on client results and retention.
- Hybrid working and a results driven approach to work rather than rigid working hours. When you’re in the office we have a great working environment in the heart of the Northern Quarter (dogs, snacks and beer - of course) but plenty of scope to work at home too.
- A commitment for our business to play its part in the community with extra days off for volunteering and community work and cycle to work scheme
- Whilst we are all committed to growing as individuals and as a business and in making Axon Garside as good as it can be, there's no Axon Garside 'type'. Difference is celebrated.
- Plan and launch campaigns to meet client goals
- Put client websites at the centre of lead-generation strategies to feed consistent high quality sales pipelines
- Manage a small group of client relationships and multiple in-house and external domain experts
- Become your client’s trusted advisor
- Help to grow our clients’ business and Axon Garside’s client revenue streams
Successful applicants will be supported by a team of content writers, SEO, paid media, design, video, development and HubSpot technology specialists but will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Confident self-starter with a positive attitude
- Effective listening and communication skills
- 2 years plus experience as a digital marketer, ideally in an agency environment and with a track-record of delivering great results
- Good working knowledge of persona development, content-planning, social media, SEO and email marketing
- Understanding of paid media
- Data and results driven approach combined with creativity and the ability to see opportunities to deliver results
- Organised project manager and planner
- Tech-savvy skills
- Ability to juggle multiple campaigns and clients whilst meeting goals and deadlines
- HubSpot and Google qualifications, HTML and CSS knowledge, design skills, experience with outbound and non-digital marketing would all give you an advantage.
Interested in this role?
Please send your CV with a short covering letter telling us why you'd like to work at Axon Garside and why you are the right candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or just use the form below to attach your CV and cover letter and send it to us.