About this role
Are you an experienced HubSpot user who enjoys pushing the boundaries of the tool and helping others to do the same? Or do you have a hands-on role using another martech or CRM product but would love to get your hands on the product every forward-looking sales and marketing professional is talking about?
Axon Garside is a HubSpot Diamond Partner and we’re building an industry-leading HubSpot technology implementation and support team to complement our awarding-winning inbound marketing business.
Given the rapid expansion of the customer base in this area, we are now looking for an experienced CRM project manager to lead and manage a portfolio of CRM projects.
Our strategic goal is to provide clients with unbeatable levels of service covering every aspect of their needs, helping them to transform their business and accelerate their growth using the HubSpot Growth Suite.
We have created this new role to lead new CRM implementations.You’ll be responsible for managing the definition and delivery of high quality CRM projects, helping clients to take full advantage of the HubSpot Growth Suite and ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and above client expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Commercial Director in selling, mobilising and launching new client projects
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of client’s organisation, business needs and industry challenges
- Leading the definition of a CRM strategy and roadmap for the deployment of HubSpot CRM that supports clients’ business objectives
- Developing a project plan for CRM implementation, together with project management processes and documentation
- Liaising with Operations to ensure project activities are correctly captured and billed
- Planning and executing the implementation of HubSpot CRM
- Managing a team of CRM consultants to deliver the project according to the plan
- Providing regular progress updates to the client and resolving issues as they arise
- Leading project communication and best practice throughout the system implementation
- Ensure expectations between the client and the business are set well and maintained throughout the life of the project
- Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate with the implementation team and Client, as appropriate
- Follow PMO processes while completing agreed PMO documentation, making recommendations for improvement as necessary
- Provide senior management with weekly internal reports outlining the progress of current projects
The successful applicant will be:
- Getting involved in responding to invitations to tender and pre-sales presentations and demonstrations with leads in other departments and our Commercial Director
- Working with Sales to mobilise new client relationships
- Conducting interviews and running discovery workshops to map customer journeys, understand pain points and bottlenecks in the client’s sales, marketing & customer management processes, and hence understand how HubSpot CRM can help to transform the client’s business
- Analysing client requirements to design a HubSpot-based solution
- Defining a strategy and roadmap for change
- Developing a detail project plan for implementing HubSpot CRM in the client’s business
- Managing the team to successfully deliver the system, including process definition, HubSpot configuration & setup, data migration, integration, testing/process walkthroughs and training
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are met before handing over to Customer Success
You'll be a massive enthusiast for HubSpot (or keen to become one!), a highly effective communicator and have the ambition to make a difference for our client. The successful applicant will be:
- well versed in sales and marketing best practices, particularly in a B2B context
- Familiar with HubSpot CRM (perhaps a past user of the system or certified in HubSpot Marketing, Sales and Service Hubs)
- An experienced project manager, with a base of business and system consulting skills
- Great communicator with excellent client management skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks, find simple solutions to complex problems
- Ambitious and keen to make a difference for our clients
- Excited when you find a way to help transform clients’ working practices and/or help them accelerate growth
- Able to work in a small team and get the most out of your team