About this role
Are you an experienced SEO specialist looking to fast track your career and work with bigger clients in a more consultative role?
If you have great hands-on experience in on-site, technical SEO and ideally link-building and outreach, ideally in an agency and B2B environment and would like the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with teams of in-house digital strategists, content, paid media, video, development and design experts, we should talk.
Our clients tend to be larger B2B businesses who engage us to develop campaigns that deliver pipelines of quality, qualified leads. SEO is a key element in that process and we are now looking to build an in-house team. We are growing very fast and we need someone who combines excellent technical knowledge and great communication skills with an ability to provide our clients with high quality strategic advice and become the agency’s go-to SEO expert.
Why join Axon Garside?
- We are on a fast-growth trajectory. That means that there is plenty of scope to develop your skills and career. Our culture encourages people to experiment and try new things, to shape their own role and build a career path that works for them. Our exciting plans mean that there will be even more opportunities opening up for our team in 2022 and beyond.
- HubSpot has developed a technology platform to support every part of the client’s business and we are building a new kind of agency to deliver that vision across sales, marketing and customer service. Increasingly we are engaged to deliver a digital transformation in the way that our clients market, sell and service their customers. That means a bigger opportunity for our business and a journey that is transforming the skills and opportunities of our team.
- Annual training budget, personal development plans to help everyone to develop their career as well as to provide our clients with an ever-better service
- Hybrid working and a results driven approach to work rather than rigid working hours. When you’re in the office we have a great working environment in the heart of the Northern Quarter (dogs, snacks and beer - of course) but plenty of scope to work at home too
- We only work with brands and companies that we love because life is too short to work with people who aren’t keen to be better. Our clients all have innovative products or approaches to business, high growth potential and crucially, a culture of respect for their customers, employees and partners. They want to do the right thing, to grow fast and to enjoy what they do.
- A commitment for our business to play its part in the community with extra days off for volunteering and community work and cycle to work scheme
Whilst we are all committed to growing as individuals and as a business and in making Axon Garside as good as it can be, there's no Axon Garside 'type'. Difference is celebrated.
- Set-up, manage and optimise campaigns across multiple clients
- Advise our website development team and inbound marketing strategists
- Deliver performance analysis and actionable insights to internal collaborators and clients
- Keep up to date on latest SEO thinking and Google updates
- Train clients and colleagues and contribute educational blogs and content to our own marketing output
- At least two years relevant experience
- Deep-dive analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve client goals and to communicate your rational and thinking to other members of the team and to clients
- Hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics, Console. SEMRush or AHRefs and other measurement tools
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude with the ability to spin many plates and manage your own priorities
- Good team player who enjoys working as part of a team with other domain experts
- A knowledge of HubSpot, HTML and CSS would all give you an advantage
Interested in this role?
Please send your CV with a short covering letter telling us why you'd like to work at Axon Garside and why you are the right candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or just use the form below to attach your CV and cover letter and send it to us.