60% of the buying journey is complete before talking to a sales rep.
This means that now, more than ever, you need to be the first point of information that potential customers find. Using a mix of great content, online tools, and software specifically tailored to the inbound sales methodology, you can still capture these leads - before they've even spoken to your team.
It's clear that the traditional sales methods aren't working. The internet has revolutionised the way that consumers research products or services, and so too must it revolutionise our sales tactics. This guide will help you understand the principles of inbound sales, and how going inbound can help you close more deals, quickly.
Are you ready to start selling again?
Our guide shows you:
- Why traditional sales is no longer worth your time
- What inbound sales is and what it involves
- The software and social tools you can use for multiple sales trigger alerts, and more
- How to leverage your marketing team's content to your advantage in your sales efforts
- What a successful inbound sales process should look like for IT resellers