What to expect in this ebook
We've rated the main CRM players in terms of:
- Usability: can your team actually use the features within the CRM, or do you need weeks of training just to find what you need?
- Reporting: a CRM is only as good as what data it can provide, and a system without adequate reporting functionality is going to fall at every hurdle.
- Updates: no one wants a system that they have to constantly update manually, or that doesn't update often. When you're looking for a new CRM, you need something that is up to date with product developments, that fixes bugs quickly, and that you don't have to constantly manage.
- Integrations: if your CRM takes over as your only tool, that's great! But most businesses find themselves using 4-5 tools to really get business running smoothly. For this reason, most companies are looking for a CRM that can integrate with their favourite tools, quickly and easily.
- Cost: the big question on every business manager's lips - "how much does it cost?!" A good CRM can set you back a fair bit, and there are definitely some low cost options out there. In this guide, we've weighed up cost against value for money - you might be surprised by the results.
A GOOD CRM CAN:
increase sales by up to 29%
improve productivity by up to 34%
boost forecast accuracy by 40%
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do I need to give you my details?
Is this really free?
100%. We're committed to providing a useful source of helpful advice and tips to help businesses get ahead with their sales of marketing, which is why we offer so many free resources. It's not just this ebook - you can check out more of them on our resources page.
Isn't this just going to be a sales pitch?
Nope. We may be HubSpot partners, but we know it isn't necessarily the right choice for everyone. We've provided an honest, in-depth understanding of CRM systems like Zoho, Insightly, and Salesforce to make sure that you have the information you need.