- wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to colleagues and clients.·
- develop and implement front-end web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.·
- create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development
- proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our and client website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
The ideal candidate
You'll be passionate about website and digital design with a strong interest in the latest UI and UX trends and thinking. We're looking for a strong portfolio that demonstrates your skills and experience as a web designer but just as importantly, this role will suit a pro-active problem solver who can work collaboratively with agency and client marketing and sales teams to develop great user experiences and new ways to improve web page conversions.
If you are already a Certified on the HubSpot Content Management System, used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop, that would be great.
If you aren't yet qualified - no problem we'll support you in obtaining your certification and developing your skills further through online and face to face training.
Salary is from £22,000 depending upon experience plus
- Weekly competition prizes
- Annual competition to win a weekend in Boston or New York
- Personal traning and development time each month with online resources and internal training
- On-site training at HubSpot offices in Dublin
- The opportunity to attend Inbound conference in Boston all expenses paid
- Weekly idea sharing team meetings
- Regular work social events
- Free on-site wine and beer
HubSpot and inbound marketing is one of the fastest growing sectors in digital marketing - and Axon Garside is one of only a handful of agencies in the UK to be awarded HubSpot Diamond Partner status. Our B2B client base includes fast growing disruptors in sectors like tech and professional services as well as large muti-national businesses based across the UK.
Our culture places a premium on learning, enquiry, a willingness to try new things and to take responsibility, trust, teamwork and the ambition to continually get better at what we do. If you love tech, social media and all things digital, if you are a problem solver who enjoys change and challenge we might have the job for you. If you are looking for predictability and well-trodden paths, maybe not!